Review a pro
In this article:
How to leave a review
Go to your project page to leave a review. You can review any pro you’ve worked with by opening their message and clicking Review.
You can’t search for a pro’s review page, but pros can invite you to leave a review by email, or you can ask for a direct link to their review page. If you receive an invitation over email, you might also receive a few review reminders.
Post your review
Once you’re ready to leave a review, follow these steps:
- On the pro’s review page, select a star rating between 1–5 (five is the highest rating).
- After choosing a star rating, tell us about your experience. Be sure to share the reasoning for your rating.
- Add photos to your review (optional).
- Click Submit.
Your review (and any pictures you add) will be published on the pro’s EasyGo PRO profile.
How to update a review
For pros you meet on EasyGo PRO, you can update each of your reviews one time to share new details about your experience.
To update a review, follow these steps:
- Go to your customer profile.
- Scroll down to My Reviews and find the review you want to update.
- Click Update.
- Make edits to your review and click Submit.
We’ll publish your updated review along with your original.
As long as a review meets our review guidelines, it can’t be changed or removed. Learn more in our review policy.
If it’s been over an hour since you started a review, we automatically post your review for you. If a review posts before you’re finished, you can update it to add more.
Having trouble working with a pro? Leave a review on their profile to share your feedback. Please also read a few of our tips to resolve issues.
Was this article helpful? Yes or No