2. Customers review your estimate.
You can set your prices or send estimates to customers through out our text messages system or phone calls after accepted the lead.
3.Customers look at your business profile
Your profile helps customers decide if you are the right pros for the job; show customers who you are, about, business description, how many years in business, your experience is very important, upload your photo profile, They will see both your estimate and your profile.
- How do they pick the right pro? They start by looking at your profile — your introduction, reviews and media. They want to see who has the best experience for the job.
Here are 5 tips to help you pick a strong photo from the ones you already have:
- Choose a photo that looks like you. Dont roll your eyes at me….
- Make sure your face takes up at least 60% of the frame
- Choose the right expression…
- Wear what you’d wear to work…
- Choose a background that isn’t distracting.
4. Chat with the customer and get hired.
When interested customers reach out to learn more about your estimate or experience, it’s your turn to close the deal and get yourself hired. Make sure to respond quickly