How much does fence installation costs?
According to our fence installation cost estimator, the average price to install a fence is, averages $ 2, 752, with typical range of $500 and $4500 For the most common materials, you’ll spend anywhere from $13 to $50 per linear foot, including professional installation. Labor and materials each make up 50% of the total budget.
If customers purchase their own materials, expect labor to run $30 to $80 per hour with the average 150 to 200 linear foot fence taking 20 to 35 hour to complete
This guide will walk you through materials, sizing, who to hire and all associated costs. Materials include aluminum, chain link, vinyl, wood, wrought iron and more. While this project isn’t complicated, it’s labor intensive and requires experience to get a professional look.
How much wood privacy fence cost?
- Wood privacy fence can cost homeowner between $1,000 to $4,500 for 150 linear feet.
- For a high-end wood look, that is a combination of metal and wood at 4,4 times price. The posts and rails made of aluminum or wrought iron and wood pickets for privacy.
- Most employ some form of wood as the primary material.
How much vinyl and Composite privacy fence?
- Vinyl fencing can cost homeowners between $3,000 to $6,000 for 150 linear feet.
- Ninyl fences are much more easy to install than wood but comes at a higher material price.
- High-end varieties include decorative elements, colors and textures to mimic a wood look.
How much aluminum privacy fences cost?
- Aliminum privacy fencing can cost homeowners between $30 to $40 per linear foot. Other aluminum types run quite a bit less.
- Powder coating cost of $2 to $5 per square foot. Many varieties come already coated.
- labor runs another $5 to $10 per linear foot for installation.
How much does a gate cost?
Customers can custom the shape and size of gate of their choice, from simple swing-style to elaborate custom creations. depend on your customization of style and material it will affect the total fencing project cost. following are a few examples of gate costs in different fencing materials, each based on national average pricing:
|Type of Gate||Installation Cost|
|4-foot chain-link swing gate||$100|
|28-foot chain-link wheeled gate||$800-$1,000|
|Single wood gate||$75|
|Double wood gate||$150|
|4-foot vinyl gate||$300-400|
|8-foot vinyl double gate||$800|