EasyGo PRO user guidelines
In this article:
EasyGo PRO is a creator of a technology platform where everyone come together on one platform to accomplish their goals. While using The EasyGo PRO technology platform , remember we’re all human. Treat others with respect and follow the guidelines below.
Guidelines for customers
- When submit a job request, please respect our pros. Make sure you:
- Don’t use profane or sexually suggestive language in your job request.
- Are honest about the details of your job request (no fake or fraudulent information).
Don’t submit job requests:
- That ask for sexual services.
- For full-time jobs or internship positions.
- With messages for specific pros.
- Advertising or offering your own service.
- Guidelines for pros
We are doing our best and to create a platform where everyone can feel comfortable, when building your business on our platform, make sure you:
- Don’t use profane or sexually suggestive language in your text messages or when created your profile.
- Don’t offer fraudulent, sexual, or otherwise inappropriate services.
- Are honest about your business details (like your name and business information).
Don’t create a test account.
- Offer your service in the United States or in a U.S. territory
- Are qualified, as required by law, to perform the services you’re offering on the platform (this can vary from state to state).
- Provide services, not products (although products accompanying services are permitted).
- Don’t offer lending services.
- Offer a service currently listed on our platform. see what services are available.
- Work directly with the customer (no referral or third-party services).
- Don’t ask customers to download additional apps or complete duplicate request forms outside of EasyGo PRO.
- Don’t offer duplicate services.
Guidelines for both pros and customers
- As you start, make sure you:
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Are located in the United States.
- Are honest when filling out your account information (i.e. name and/or contact information).
- Don’t barter or exchange a service for another service.
- Make or receive payments in U.S. dollars.