We share our pros’ commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences. Reason why we offer the EasyGo PRO Guarantee, which provides up to $1 million for covered accidental property damage caused by a professional hired on EasyGo PRO. If you’re a pro using the platform EasyGo PRO, learn what the EasyGo PRO Guarantee means for you.
- Note that in for your property to be covered by the Guarantee, you’ll need to meet the following requirements:
- You must provide proof that you hired the pro no later than 30 days after you submitted your request and before the work begins.
- You must have submitted your request after the EasyGo PRO Guarantee went into effect on September, 2019.
- Your Guarantee request must be fill within 14 business days of discovering the damage.
- Damage must be a result of services rendered based on your original EasyGo PRO request (i.e. it must fall within the scope of the project).
- Damages cannot have occurred or been reported more than six months after the Proof of Hire.
- The claim must consist of physical property damage, not faulty installation or unsatisfactory work.
How to process a Guarantee request
Having a dispute with a professional that meets the requirements above, please fill out the Report a Concern form. We’ll put you in contact with the professional so you can work towards a resolution.
What to expect after submitting a Guarantee request
1. EasyGo PRO will reach out to you within 2 business days to connect you and the professional in a monitored, neutral environment so you can try to resolve the issue before going further. This can be especially effective in cases where the original dispute stemmed from a misunderstanding.
2. If this is unsuccessful, we’ll review your eligibility for the EasyGo PRO Guarantee. If you’re eligible, you’ll be invited to submit an official Guarantee request with some additional documentation regarding your dispute. (Note: Depending on the nature of the Guarantee request, We may ask our third-party partner to conduct an on-site evaluation of the damages.)
3. We’ll notify you if the Guarantee request is approved and request your payment information so we can send your payout. You should receive your payment within 14 business days after your request is approved.
Was this article helpful? Yes or No