Content and Review Policy
- Genuine, thoughtful reviews provide the trust our community relies on. To that end, we prohibit:
- Reviews not directly related to a pro’s professionalism, interactions, or performance on a project started or completed.
- Reviews that do not represent users’ actual, personal experience.
- Reviews unrelated to the actual project, such as political or social commentary.
- Reviews which are not posted after a reasonable and sensible period following the work.
- Reviews must be posted either within one year after the customer submitted the request, or
- within one year of the last day the pro worked on the project.
- Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity or violence, or is profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, or discriminatory.
- Content that violates another person or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights (for example, personally identifying information).
- Commercial promotion of products or services.
- Content that discloses confidential information related to a EasyGo PRO Marketplace Trust and Safety investigation.
In order to maintain trust on our platform, EasyGo PRO doesn’t edit, change, or delete reviews that comply with our Content Policy. EasyGo PRO customers can add one update to each review — learn more in Review a pro.
User Content (such as profile descriptions, pro quotes, customer requests)
Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity or violence, or is profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, or discriminatory.
Content that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights.
Content directing customers to visit additional websites or forms to fill out duplicative information.
Content that advertises or solicits a business not related to or appropriate for the EasyGo PRO platform.
Was this article helpful? Yes or No
Still need help? Contact Us