Everybody loves to decorate their house with warm carpets on the floor. Some houses may just have a single carpet in the main hall of the house. Other houses in cold places usually have carpeting constructed on all areas of the floor in the house. These carpets are used every day and dust, soil, dirt, and other particles get accumulated in the fibers of these carpets. When we frequently go out and come in, the dirt from our feet further gets accumulated in the carpet.
Most often we do not think about cleaning these carpets because they might seem as if they are clean. But they are also a source of dirt and in some cases dirt, diseases and allergen, and what is the professional carpet cleaning cost.
EasyGo PRO makes it easy to hire affordable carpet cleaning services in your area. prices that fit all budget.
Why should you clean your carpets?
- Carpets store a lot of dirt, dust and mites.
- An unclean carpet can cause allergic reactions in people with breathing problems.
- It can aggravate asthma and wheezing.
- It can affect airflow due to pollution.
- Clogged carpets give a stuffy environment to the house.
- The quality of the carpet deteriorates when it isn’t cleaned frequently.
- The carpet can become old and look worn out sooner.
Why it is important to hire professionals on EasyGo PRO to clean your carpet VS clean it yourself ?
You might want to clean your carpets to save money, but improper cleaning causes more damage. The dust and dirt particles may not get removed properly. Bacteria may still be present in the carpet after cleaning. Heavily soiled and clogged carpets cannot be cleaned thoroughly on your own. The fibers in the carpet are more likely to get damaged if they are not cleaned properly. If you have any breathing problem or allergic reactions like asthma or wheezing, you shouldn’t even try to dust off your carpet on your own. Hence it is better to book a local carpet cleaning services to do the job for you. EasyGo PRO will match you free of charge with a professional local carpet cleaner.
What are the different types of carpet cleaning services available?
Every carpet is different. They can be different in terms of the material, the type of fibers used, the size of the carpet and the purpose for what it is used for. Some carpets are placed outside the house to dust your shoes on. Some carpets are placed in the hall for decoration purposes. Some carpets are placed in wet regions to dry your feet. Some carpets are fixed to the floor all around the house.
The dirt and dust type in each of these carpets differ from one region to another. Carpets outside the house contain more dirt, and bacteria than those inside the house. Carpets in wet regions are more likely to have mold growth than those in dry regions. Each carpet needs a different type of cleaning to bring it back to the best state. So here are some of the different carpet cleaning services available for you on EasyGo PRO platform to choose from:
- Hot water extraction method: This method is most often confused with steam cleaning. Steam cleaning is done using the steam arising from hot water. Hot water extraction or HWE uses equipment with hot water. This equipment sprays the hot water mixed with detergent onto the carpet. Simultaneously the machine also extracts the hot water and detergent mixture back from the carpet. During the extraction process, any dirt present in the carpet will get mixed with the hot water and be removed from the carpet.
Many experts recommend using the hot water extraction method and claim it to be the most effective method of cleaning. Steam cleaning can damage the fibers of the carpet but hot water extraction does not do that. Sometimes a preconditioning step is also done to further soften the carpet fibers. Alkaline agents are used for synthetic carpets and acidic solutions are used for woolen carpets.
After the water treatment, the carpets are dried. Slow drying takes a long time and may cause the soil to come back. Rapid drying can damage the carpet fibers. Hence carpet cleaning specialists analyze the material and decide the type of drying to be done to get the best results.
- Dry carpet cleaning: Some carpet materials are susceptible to damage by water. Double jute backed carpets, and loose rug made of yarn can shrink after a water cleaning treatment. Hot water extraction can also lead to tearing of seams or uprooting of seams. So hot water extraction can also be used for carpets with synthetic backings and foundation yarns.
Carpets which will be damaged by hot water extraction are cleaned using another method. This is called dry carpet cleaning. This method uses special machines. These machines or equipment are based on very low moisture (VLM) systems. These systems rely on dry compounds to do the cleaning, unlike the hot water extraction method.
Since this method used low moisture, the drying process is also faster. Hence the whole cleaning process is over quicker. It is also less laborious than the hot water method. Dry carpet cleaning requires manual brushing before the dry treatment. Some spots which have a lot of dirt may also require a preconditioner or pretreatment done to it. These preconditioners will clean any grease or oil in the carpet and help the dry cleaning method to be over soon. There are also different types of dry cleaning based on the amount of dirt present in the carpet and the condition of the carpet material. The following are some of the types of dry carpet cleaning:
- Shampoo cleaning
- Dry foam carpet cleaning
- Vacuum washing
- Vacuum carpet cleaning: Vacuum cleaners are used to clean carpets that are not soiled much. These vacuum cleaners use a vacuum to suck out the dirt and dust particles stuck to the carpet fibers. This is a simple process but cannot be used for carpets that require intensive cleaning. Different types of vacuum cleaners are used for different purposes.
How to choose the type of carpet cleaning to be done for your carpet?
You don’t need to worry about the type of carpet cleaning to be done. Once you hire a carpet cleaning service, they will have a carpet analyst who will check the condition of your carpet. They will analyze the type of carpet, the material and backing of the carpet, the size of it, the type of dirt, dust or grease present in it and the amount of cleaning it would require to make it clean. They also analyze whether the carpet is new or old to find out what method is most suitable for it.
What is the cost of hiring a professional carpet cleaning service?
Professional carpet cleaning cost varies depending on the area you live in. You can quickly find the average cost of carpet cleaning It’s fast and easy to hire local carpet cleaning services with EasyGO PRO. The website will show the average cost of cleaning. Keep in mind that the cost of carpet cleaning varies according to the method used, the carpet size and material. So the cost stated in the website is just an approximation.
The typical cost though ranges from 120$ to 235$ for a regular sized home.
How to find a carpet cleaning service for you?
One way is to ask your trusted neighbors and friends if they have already done carpet cleaning. The next thing you could do is search for carpet cleaners near me on search engine. EasyGo PRO let you book professionals carpet cleaners instantly for free in your area! We will match you with affordable carpet cleaning services ready to get your project done. Prices that fit all budgets, no guessing. Connect with a carpet cleaners now! Carpet cleaning, Organic carpet cleaners, Carpet stain removers, Dry carpet cleaners, Pet stains.
Compare up to 5 bids at a time and hire the one that fits your budget.