Receiving payment for a job
Every business, professional using EasyGo PRO platform are fully in control of their customers and payments. After you are hired you will work directly with your customer to figure how and when you are to be paid.
Keep in mind, we do not take a commission or charge any subscription fees and customers pay you directly.
Tips for receiving payment
Here is a list of things you can and should do to make sure you do not run into any issues:
- Require payment upfront whenever possible. Else, consider requiring a deposit at the beginning of a job. If you do, be sure to set a clear refund policy
- If it’s a bigger job, be sure to write out a contract before the work starts.
- Clearly establish any/all of your policies with new customers before you complete the job.
- Keep in touch with your customer regarding their needs and expectations to ensure their is no miscommunication.
- Keep all your receipts. You don’t necessarily need to share you receipts with the customer, but you may need them later to record your expenses or for taxes.
- Be clear and upfront about any extra costs that come up or could come up. This will help avoid price disagreements.
- If you accept payment by check, it’s best to wait and make sure the check clears before starting or completing work.
If you have any issues receiving payment from any new customer you met through our service, please message us below. We will do all we can to help you get paid.