Building a strong profile with photos
and reviews is an important step in getting hired.
Your profile is one of the first things a customer sees.
It tells customers who you are and helps them decide to hire you.
Here are the main tips you’ll learn from this article:
- Make a good first impression with a great profile photo and short and sweet introduction.
- Stand out from the crowd and build up your reputation with positive customer reviews.
- Add photos and videos of things like your facilities or action shots of you working.
- Go above and beyond and fill out the Questions and Answers section of your profile.
- Let’s go over each one in detail:
Make a good first impression
Customers like to see who they will be working with
and your main profile picture is front and center when
they first discover your business.
- A logo can work here, but customers prefer to see your smiling face.
- A quality head shot is well worth the investment
Write thoughtfully about your business
The introduction section is how customers learn about your services. Explain what makes you great and
why you’re the right person to hire. The top three questions customers have about you are: