Get the right leads
To get the jobs you want, make adjustments to your preferences until the leads you receive are right for your business. It is very important to set your preferences right and fix a goal, you may end up paying for leads that aren’t a good fit for your business.
How to get more jobs:
- Expand your travel radius and area. By increasing how far you’re willing to travel, your will increase the chances of getting more customers or see more services request
- Expand your job preferences. By expanding and adding to your preferences, you’ll be seeing more services request. be sure to select as many categories of services you can.
- Free up your schedule and availability. More customers available over the weekends be sure to put your availability on weekends and for evenings to see how many more customers you get matched with. When you set your schedule, be sure to turn the flexibility option on.
- Increase your budget. By increasing your budget, you’ll be matched with more jobs and appear hire in search results. This will lead to more people viewing your profile, reaching out, and deciding to hire you.
- Turn on Suggested Jobs. You can turn on suggested jobs receive requests on your Jobs page that say “Partial Match”. These jobs may be just outside your preferences or near your travel area. You‘ll get extra leads this way since it means you’re open to additional jobs.
How to be more selective:
- Reduce your travel radius and area. Decrease how far you travel to limit your pool of potential customers.
- Narrow down your job preferences. This will allow you to focus on the jobs you do best.
- Block off time on schedule and availability. You’ll receive less requests because you’re now only available at certain times. When you set your schedule, be sure to turn the flexibility option off.
- Decrease your budget. You can control how many new customers you want match for a week. We only charge by the number you set, and once you hit your budget, we’ll stop sending you new leads.
- Turn off your Suggested Jobs. At the bottom of your Services page, there is an option to turn off the Suggested Jobs by unchecking to receive leads outside your normal travel and job preferences.
To update your preferences, profile, business details? go to <setting > <Job preferences> or profile
Was this article helpful? Yes or No