In this article:
- Add a photo to your project
- Extra tips
On every request form we give options for our customers to describe each new project they start so they can meet the right pro every time. Customers can upload photos to show pros exactly what you want to prevent any unexpectations.
Add photos to my project
To add photos to your project request, fill out your project details (request form) then follow these steps:
- Click Add Photos to browse photos from your computer and attach them to your request form.
- Write a short caption for each photo for a better understanding between you and your pros. You can remove any photos by clicking the X in the top right corner of each photo.
- Click Next when you finish adding the photos and captions.
- Follow the prompts in the request form to complete and submit your project request. You’ll hear from professionals who have reviewed your request details and photos, and are ready to help you complete your project.
Customers can upload up to 6 photos 10 MB each or smaller, in the formats: jpg, png, gif, bmp.
If you’re submitting the request from your phone on the mobile browser, you can either upload photos from your camera roll, or take new photos to upload.